Immortals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Game Tip] Mages level 50+ in solo arena duels

Go down

[Game Tip] Mages level 50+ in solo arena duels Empty [Game Tip] Mages level 50+ in solo arena duels

Post  Guest Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:52 pm

This is a pretty simple tip, and it may be applicable to other classes.

One tactic I like to use in solo arena duels is to cast Rain of Fire (RoF) on the first turn. If I'm really lucky, this kills the other guy's troops...usually I am not lucky. However, if I wait about 2 seconds for the RoF cool down timer to reach 8 and then use Holy Seal for my 2nd attack, I am guaranteed to hit the other guy for at least a little damage even if I don't stun him. By the time my 3rd turn roles around, RoF has cooled down and is ready to cast again. Very, very rarely do enemy's troops survive a 2nd RoF, and as a bonus, I have managed to hit the enemy player all 3 times. From then on out it doesn't matter what I cast because I am hurting the enemy player.

The reason this works is because the game will wait a few seconds (~4?) for you to select a move for your turn. Once you select your move, it processes the turn. If you selected Holy Seal (or any other attack) immediately after casting your first RoF, the turn would process and your 3rd turn would need an attack before RoF would cool down. By slowing the turn processing down for just those few seconds, you are able to concentrate an effective amount of DPS on the enemy player while also removing his troops.

Back to top Go down

[Game Tip] Mages level 50+ in solo arena duels Empty Gotta try that

Post  wtwe Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:07 am

That sounds like an interesting tactic, can't wait to try it. Thanks!

EDIT: THIS WORKS VERY WELL

Last edited by wtwe on Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Tried the tip and it worked)
wtwe
wtwe

Back to top Go down

[Game Tip] Mages level 50+ in solo arena duels Empty Re: [Game Tip] Mages level 50+ in solo arena duels

Post  Guest Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:40 am

yepp,

easy and clever *g*

I am using this now too...

but please refrain from using it vs me, if you see me in arena, thx

Back to top Go down

[Game Tip] Mages level 50+ in solo arena duels Empty Re: [Game Tip] Mages level 50+ in solo arena duels

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down