Immortals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Game Tip] Lvl 50+ Defensive Knight Skill Order

3 posters

Go down

[Game Tip] Lvl 50+ Defensive Knight Skill Order Empty [Game Tip] Lvl 50+ Defensive Knight Skill Order

Post  djdjdj Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:41 am

I’ve found that a knight needs to be at least level 50, and have maxed reverse damage, agorian shield, and a high level Shadow thrasher skill in order to pull off a good def build.

My Standard Def Skill Order:

1. Reverse Damage. I use this skill first while standing in front of my troops. This will direct more attacks to me and also protect my troops against enemy knights and other frontal damage. At level 50 reverse does 1,000 damage per hit, and last 10 times. This is an automatic 10,000 damage semi-passive skill and you should re-use this skill every time it runs out.
2. Slasher, use to build rage
3. This depends on your opponent. If he is standing in front of his troops, use Shadow Thrasher to start the bleed damage. If he is standing behind his troops, or dealing out too much damage for you to take, you can use Intercept or Agorian Shield, to slow him down a few turns.
4. Slasher and Regular strike, keep rotating these skills until his troops are down. If he is standing in front, keep alternating Slasher, Shadow Thrasher, and Reverse Damage.
5. Once his troops are down, rotate Slasher and Shadow Thrasher, while making sure your Reverse Damage is always active.
A quick calculation:

Reverse damage means the opponent takes 1,000 damage every time he strikes you, if his attack hits you 3 times, that’s 3,000 damage. After 60 seconds the damage increases to 1,500 per hit, after 120 seconds the damage increases to 2000.
Shadow Thrasher causes 120 bleed per hit per turn for 5 turns. You can stack this up to 5 times, meaning if you manage to hit him with 5 shadow thrashers he’ll bleed for 600 damage a turn. After 60 seconds each 120 damage is increased to 180 damage, so 5 stacked shadow thrashers equals 900 damage. I usually can stack around 3 shadow thrashers on an opponent, meaning he bleeds at least 360-540 damage a turn.

I’ve also stacked Reverse damage with Shadow Thrasher and just kept shielding and prolonging the battle, making the enemy essentially bleed and kill himself after a while.

The Trick for the Def Knight is not to focus on PATK, but as much MDEF, PDEF, and Block as you can manage, via Gems and refining equipment. I have over 2000 block. The rough calculation for block is 3% dodge for every 100 points in block (so about 60% dodge for me). Knights heal when they block, allowing them to prolong the battle and make the opponent bleed and reflect damage.

EDIT: If you have any questions about skill orders below level 50 or want help to improve your stats just ask me in game to take a look and i can give you some pointers (doesn't just apply to knights). ign: djdj
djdjdj
djdjdj

Back to top Go down

[Game Tip] Lvl 50+ Defensive Knight Skill Order Empty Re: [Game Tip] Lvl 50+ Defensive Knight Skill Order

Post  Reyth Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:19 am

Wow sounds awesome and dangerous. Haven't come up against one of these yet. I suppose very frustrating.
Reyth
Reyth

http://solodnd.proboards.com/index.cgi?

Back to top Go down

[Game Tip] Lvl 50+ Defensive Knight Skill Order Empty character builds

Post  Micropimp Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:01 pm

we need more character builds i have seen many guildmates including myself struggling with building our characters properly
Micropimp
Micropimp

Back to top Go down

[Game Tip] Lvl 50+ Defensive Knight Skill Order Empty Re: [Game Tip] Lvl 50+ Defensive Knight Skill Order

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down